Dad of Divas' Reviews: Wine Club from Uncorked Ventures Let's You Explore Many Wines! #Uncorked

Friday, October 3, 2014

Wine Club from Uncorked Ventures Let's You Explore Many Wines! #Uncorked



 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Wine Club
Discover the beauty of wine Exploration, knowing that you're going to receive 90+ point quality in every bottle and top value under $50. From the hidden gems uncovered by Mark and Matt in their journeys through California, Oregon and Washington wine country, Uncorked Ventures' Exploration wine club brings you a delicious bottle of red and white every month (yes, sometimes there are two red wines), every other month, or quarterly as you desire.


The experience of Exploration is visceral and personal, yet one that is perfect for sharing. For those who enjoy consistent performance highlighted with the brush of the New, this wine club is sure to please.

Tasting notes and winery information are provided for knowledge and conversation. If you've yearned for the pleasure of expanding your wine palette and want to take a rewarding step into the world of wine beyond what your grocery store or typical wine clubs can offer, then the Exploration wine club is for you. Sign up now and start your wine adventure!


About the Company
The concept for Uncorked Ventures emerged during a family vacation to South America. While sipping on Pisco Sours along with wines from Chile and Argentina, two brothers-in-law (Matt Krause & Mark Aselstine) discussed their passion for food and wine, as well as their desire for something different, something better.

That something different, something better is Uncorked Ventures.


My Take on the Wine Club
I love the concept of this wine club. Usually I have to travel a bit to get wines that are unique/out-of-the-ordinary. That being said the idea of a wine club that brings this to my own door is great. I received two bottles that were sent through this club. The wines arrived well packaged and ready for tasting. The two bottles were different and were from companies I had not yet tried. I like to be adventurous in food and drink, so this was great. In trying both wines I have to say that they lived up to my expectation. What I found in exploring the wines was that they are high quality wines, thus the price for the bottles. In actuality you get quite a discount on the wines through this, and seeing that I have yet to find these wines in stores around me, it is a nice opportunity to broaden my own perspectives too. That being said I encourage you to check out this club or any of their other wine clubs. They also do offer some cool looking gift baskets though too if you are currently looking for one. Personally, I loved the look of the gourmet gift basket!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: