Dad of Divas' Reviews: SSD Slim S60 Offers Great Value & Performance!

Friday, October 24, 2014

SSD Slim S60 Offers Great Value & Performance!


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Product
7mm Ultra slim design

SP/Silicon Power launches the new Slim series 7mm 2.5” SSD for the new generation of ultra slim notebook. Built in a slim and stylish enclosure, the new SSD unleashes the full potential of the 6Gbps SATA III interface to further expand computing experiences and mobility.


High speed SATA III interface

The S60 is designed for users looking for a high performance solution at an affordable pricing. Its remarkable read and write speeds are twice the speed under the SATA II interface and over four times faster than that of the traditional hard drive.
Higher reliability and longer life span

The new Slim series is more reliable and durable than a hard drive. Weighing only 63 gram, SP Slim series SSD is one of the lightest of its kind yet it is shock and vibration proof as it contains no moving parts.



My Take on the Product
The one thing about this hard drive that made me pause was how inexpensive it was, as you can't get good value and good workmanship, right? Wrong! You can get both and this product is a great example. I used this to replace my existing hard drive on an older laptop that I had and it was amazing how much difference it made. The SSD is so thin and easy to work with. I was so impressed with the design, but also with how well it worked too. I have been using this for a while now and have had no problems. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new SSD drive!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: