Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Hi Fly Guy & Other Animal Antics

Friday, October 17, 2014

DVD Review - Hi Fly Guy & Other Animal Antics

Hi Fly Guy & Other Animal Antics

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
A fly changes some minds in this tale first, by astounding the lad who captures him in a jar, then, thanks to some fancy flying, by convincing the lad's parents, the judges of the Amazing Pet Show, that he's more than just a nuisance. A pop-eyed, self-confident mite, Fly Guy's up to any challenge. The release also includes other animal antics all new to DVD: And Then It s Spring, The Ant & The Grasshopper and The Mysterious Tadpole.


My Take on the Book
My kids love the Fly Guy books and have for a long time, but they have never seen him on DVD, until now! This was so much fun to watch, especially in regards to seeing him finally on screen. The stories shared were fun and while not all were Fly Guy stories, they all were well made and really draw you into the DVD itself. My daughters and I enjoyed watching this together and I plan on giving this to my daughters' first grade teacher to share with his class as I know that they will love this as much as my girls too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: