Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 5 Seconds of Summer: Shoot for the Stars

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Book Review - 5 Seconds of Summer: Shoot for the Stars

5 Seconds of Summer: Shoot for the Stars

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Get to know the hottest new boy-band, 5 Seonds of Summer!

Move over, One Direction--there's a new boy band in town! And this time, they're from Down Under. 5 Seconds of Summer is the hot new boy band from Australia, and they are taking the world by storm. They were voted MTV's Breakthrough Band of the Year, and have been nominated for Best Music Group at the Teen Choice Awards. Plus, 5 Seconds of Summer is touring with One Direction, and is dropping their first album this summer! Learn all about Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton in this awesome new biography with lots of photos.



My Take on the Book
This is a great book that really explores this band in a new way. My daughter got to see this band in concert this summer so she was really interested in seeing and learning more about the band and its' members. In reading it myself I learned so much more than I knew before I started this. What a fun group of guys!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: