Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Survived True Stories: Five Epic Disasters

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Book Review - I Survived True Stories: Five Epic Disasters


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
From the author of the New York Times-bestselling I Survived series come five harrowing true stories of survival, featuring real kids in the midst of epic disasters.

From a group of students surviving the 9.0 earthquake that set off a historic tsunami in Japan, to a boy nearly frozen on the prairie in 1888, these unforgettable kids lived to tell tales of unimaginable destruction -- and, against all odds, survival.

Read their incredible stories:
  • The Children’s Blizzard, 1888
  • The Titanic Disaster, 1912
  • The Great Boston Molasses Flood, 1919
  • The Japanese Tsunami, 2011
  • The Henryville Tornado, 2012

My Take on the Book
This is a great collection of disaster stories! My daughters have loved reading ome of these in the past and this book collects all of the ones she has read in the past with a few others to create one great book that completely engaged her interests. She loved reading this and completely plowed through all of the stories and at the end she was clamoring for more! If your kids love disasters then this is one that you want to share with them! I highly recommend!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: