Dad of Divas' Reviews: +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 = Portable Power! #pluslifeguard

Friday, October 3, 2014

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 = Portable Power! #pluslifeguard



 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Product
KEEP YOUR DEVCE ALWAYS CHARGED
+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 is the best portable external battery available on the Market. This compact well designed product has a premium smart battery that will save your cell phone battery hundreads of times with rapid and full charges.



WHY +LIFEGUARD MINI 1?
  • SMART PLUG & PLAY SAMSUNG GRADE “A” CELL BATTERY.
  • REAL 3000mAh CAPACITY – GET YOUR DEVICE 100% CHARGED ON 1.5 TO 2.5 HOURS.
  • 5.91IN APPLE COMPATIBLE LIGHTNING CABLE PROVIED FOR FREE! (LIMITED TIME OFFER).
  • THOUGH ALUMINIUM SHELL MAKES IT IMPACT RESISTANT.
  • CAN BE RECHARGED MORE THAN 800 TIMES.
  • CE, RoHS AND FCC CERTIFIED.

FREE 5.91IN APPLE LIGHTNING CABLE
Buying the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 now you will get an $14.00 valued apple compatible lightning cable for FREE! It has the best size to charge your iPhone 5, 5C or 5S using the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1.

COMPATIBILITY
  • APPLE DEVICES:
  • iPhones: 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4.
  • iPods
  • ANDROID DEVICES:
  • HTC: Oce X, S, V/Sensation XE XL/EVO 4G/Radar 4G/Inspire 4G/ThunderBolt
  • SAMSUNG: Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 2 S2, Nexus, Galaxy Note, Focus S, Infuse
  • Google: Nexus 5, 4, Google Glass
  • Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic, Atrix 2, Triumph.
  • Amazon: Fire Phone
  • Other cell phones, MP3. MP4, digital camera, and other with DC 5V input.

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Battery type: Lithium ion
  • Capavity: 3000mAh
  • Charging time (wall charger): Max 5h
  • Charging time (computer): Max 12h
  • Input: 5V, 0.8A
  • Output: 5V, 1A
  • Size: 3.8*1*0.9in
  • Weight: 3.45oz
  • Life cycle: ~800 cycles

GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD’s confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by it’s 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.




My Take on the Product
All of us are so beholden on technology these days. I know that I for one find that the one we do the more technology runs our lives. With that in mind, it is sometimes hard to hold the amount of power that you need during a busy day. For me, I find that this is especially true when I have blogging events or other events where I am using social media heavily (talk about a battery drain). It is not to have a power supply that is petite, but powerful and which allows me to stay on the go, even when my batter may be waning. In using this charger I found that it does charge longer than other chargers that I have, It also seems to charge quicker than some too. Best of all, as mentioned, it is small, and I can easily keep it in a pocket, in my glove box, etc. This is a great charger and the price isn't shabby either!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: