Dad of Divas' Reviews: Silicon Power Brings Portable Memory To Your Fingertips!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Silicon Power Brings Portable Memory To Your Fingertips!

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Products




Silicon Power 32GB Blaze B05 USB 3.0 Retractable Flash Drive


LED indicator
Blaze B05 are designed with a LED indicator by which users can easily recognize the transferring status with just a simple glance.


Simply a thumb needed, easily everything completed
The intelligent adoption of the "retractable USB connector" promises users an easier and more efficient way for daily use by which users just need to operate with one thumb only.


Brighten Up.Speed Up
Blaze B05 come in the modern look with the stylish and stream shape design and various vivid color schemes including classic black, navy blue and sweet pink


USB 3.0 Ultra Fast Transfer Rate
outstanding read/write speed is coupled with the latest USB 3.0 interface feature a 5Gb/s bandwidth which is 10x the bandwidth of a USB 2.0 interface. It saves users precious time backing up to and from the hard drive when transferring mass data files.





My Take on This USB Drive
I love this USB! It is so portable and carries so much! With 32GB I know that I can carry images, documents and more without taking much room. The flash drive is fast too and I don't have to wait and wait for my files to come up. If you are looking for a small, fast USB drive, this is definitely one that I would recommend!


Silicon Power 500GB Rugged Armor A30 Military Shockproof Standard 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive

Armor A30 simply provides the best all-around protection in an amazingly tough and durable enclosure. It offers military-grade shockproof protection by including a shock-resistant silica gel from the internal structure to the exterior which adds an extra shield to withstand shocks and crushes. SP Armor portable hard drive comes with SP exclusive, free Widget download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 3 year manufacture warranty. For more information, please visit Silicon Power official website.

Silicon Power 500GB Rugged Armor A30 Military Shockproof Standard 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive

Features
  • Shockproof - Drop protection meets US Military (MIL-STD-810G) Standards
  • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - High transferring rate up to 5Gb/sec
  • Wrap-around Cable System - Brilliant USB 3.0 cable Storage Design
  • Works with PCs and Macs - Share data and files between different platforms
  • Best Warranty - 3 years manufacturer warranty




My Take on This External Hard Drive
Talk about taking your computer with you! I have to say that I have been looking for a new external hard drive lately because the one that I had was getting quite full due to the large number of pictures that I take. This external drive was amazing, fast and easy to work with. I also loved the shockproof case that the hard drive was enclosed within too. The last external hard drive that I had required me to purchase a case too. This external hard drive come equipped with one already, thus saving money in the end. All-in-all this is a great Hard Drive that will allow you take everything that you need for work or for your personal use!

My Take on the Products






----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: