Dad of Divas' Reviews: Movie Review - What Richard Did

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Movie Review - What Richard Did

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Movie
Jack Reynor (Transformers: Age of Extinction) and Róisín Murphy star alongside Sam Keeley (The Other Side of Sleep, Misfits), and Lars Mikkelsen (The Killing) in this striking portrait adapted from Kevin Powers’ award-winning book Bad Day in Blackrock. The world is bright and everything seems possible for Richard Karlsen (Reynor), the golden boy of his privileged set of Dublin teens, until he does something that destroys it all and shatters the lives of the people closest to him.



My Take on the Movie
This was not a movie I knew much about nor had I heard much about this movie either. After watching this I came to find that the movie had a great mix of acting, plot, drama, action, everything that I look for in a movie. There is some great suspense that draws you in and some of the jealousy leads to events that are way above and beyond what I would have expected. While the movie does have some slower moments, it was a great independent movie that makes you re-evaluate what you see as important and makes you internally consider what you would do in the same situation.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: