Dad of Divas' Reviews: Fathers Day Tech Gift - Jabra Sport Wireless

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fathers Day Tech Gift - Jabra Sport Wireless

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg



ULTIMATE WIRELESS FREEDOM
Exercise is about breaking free so don’t let wires hold you back. Skip tracks, control volume, take calls and switch FM radio with a quick tap of your headset. This is your ultimate choice for wireless headset when you want to bring your own music when training.



WORLD CLASS WIRELESS SIGNAL
Going wireless doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound quality. World class Bluetooth technology gives you crisp and clear audio so wherever your workout takes you, you’ll never miss a beat.

SPORTS HEADSET WITH BUILT-IN FM RADIO
If you want to leave your music device at home, your favorite FM radio station is just a click away. Simply tune and store the stations you love and enjoy your workout.

LOCKS IN – WON’T FALL OUT
This sports headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. A behind-the-ear shape and a choice of seven different eargels means whatever the intensity of your workout – you’ll get the perfect fit. Learn how to get the perfect fit.



POWERFUL BASS FOR YOUR MUSIC
Lose yourself in your workout with serious sound and powerful bass. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is designed to direct sound straight into your ears with noise isolating eargels for deep bass and rich audio.

SPORTS HEADSET TESTED TO THE EXTREME
Your workout shouldn’t wait for good weather and neither should your headset. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is rain and dust proof and shock resistant to a US Military standard so it’s built to withstand the most intensive workout conditions.




My Take on This Product
I have a Galaxy SIII and had no problem connecting this wireless Jabra Sport to my phone. Once connected I found it very easy to connect to music on the phone as well as to other applications. I liked how versatile these were and the fact they can be used in multiple modes, even answering the phone while wearing. The sound quality is superb and after a few days of using this I am impressed with how well it not only sounds, but how well it stays in my ear. The device comes with attachments that will help people with almost any ear size fit these into their ear. I have used these now while jogging as well as when at the gym, and have had no problems with them staying in my ears.

I have come to find that in timing my use that I am getting about four hours of battery life, which is great as I usually would not need more than this in general. I found that they held the bluetooth connection to my phone well and that it wasn't dropping off (which I was a bit worried about).

The one thing you do need to remember with this is to turn it off as there were times that I forgot, and seeing that there really is no indicator light that I noticed to show it was on, this caused some issues with remembering to turn it off after use.

So far I have been very impressed with this and I know that I will continue to keep using this for a long time to come. Only time will tell on whether they hold up over the long haul, but for now I would definitely recommend!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: