Dad of Divas' Reviews: Bringing Back My Childhood With A Giant Slinky

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bringing Back My Childhood With A Giant Slinky

Bringing Back My Childhood With A Giant Slinky
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

The new Giant Slinky by ALEX Toys is the big daddy of all Slinkys. It is 70% larger than the original Slinky for mega size fun! It stretches farther, flips higher, and walks down taller steps. Every Slinky lover will have to have an awesome, American made Giant Slinky!



I have so many fond memories about playing with a slinky when I was a kid. I would take my slinky and go to the top of the stairs of my house and over and over again I would send it down the stairs and then do it again. My challenge was always to get it to go further than the last time. I had never let my kids have the same experience, but now I can.

In opening this I brought it out and showed it to my daughters and let then see how it worked. For us, our inside stairs have carpet so the giant slinky did not really work that well there, but our deck off the back of the house has wooden stairs and it worked great there. After showing my kids how the slinky worked, they were off and trying for themselves. They loved playing with this and soon, I was left behind and told that they didn't need ol' dad and that they could do it themselves.

This new find for them was something that they simply loved. They kept playing with it for a long time and have since played with it again a number of times since we received it. One of the great things about this toy is that it is small enough that we can bring it anywhere with us and the kids can have a blast again in new and exciting places!

This brings me back and it makes me happy to be able to share some of my own past with my own daughters!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: