Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If you were me and lived in... Russia

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Book Review - If you were me and lived in... Russia

If you were me and lived in... Russia
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book


My Take on the Book
You and your child will learn so much about Russia by reading this book.Carole P .Roman has written an excellent nonfiction story explaining to children the customs, games children play, the food they eat, and special ceremonies, cities, and landmarks.

Did you know that Russia is so large it has nine time zones? Would you like to learn a few Russian words and how to pronounce them? You will find many Russian words in this story.

Carole's book is an educational experience. Why not assist your child to expand their knowledge of the people and places on our Earth.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Carole P. Roman said...

Thanks for the great reviews!