Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Am So Brave

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Book Review - I Am So Brave

I Am So Brave
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This fourth book in the empowerment series celebrates the feats of growing out of toddlerhood with courage and success. Whether it’s petting a dog or waving good-bye to a parent, Krensky and Gillingham address the “small wins” of growing just a little bit braver. Young children and their parents will revel in the encouraging text and the vintage screen-print-style illustrations.



My Take on the Book
This is a very empowering book! Using words that kids can understand this book explores and encourages kids to do things that they may at first be afraid of. While the book is short, it still covers quite a lot in those minimal pages. You are able to explore what can happen as you get a bit braver and how much more you can accomplish too. This was a great book, and by reading this, I now want to go back and read the first three books in the series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: