Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Aquabot brings @Hexbug to a Whole New Level

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Aquabot brings @Hexbug to a Whole New Level

Hexbug Aquabot
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg
Hexbug Aquabot

About the Product
The HEXBUG Aquabot is the first water-born HEXBUG micro robotic creature with smart fish technology! Powered by electro-magnetic propulsion, this swimming fish propels itself to explore its environment. The colorful HEXBUG Aquabot & Aquabot with Fish Bowl offers kids the fun experience of having a pet fish, without all the messy clean-up. Available in two body styles and ten translucent colors, the HEXBUG Aquabot Shark & Clown Fish are equipped with an automatic on and off sensor that activates when submerged in water, a design element meant to get kids thinking about the science behind the robot. When in water, the colorful HEXBUG Aquabot comes to life swimming around, diving and changing directions to explore its environment.

Hexbug Aquabot

Features:

  • The first water-born HEXBUG micro robotic creature with smart fish technology!
  • Comes with its own fish bowl
  • Compliant with CPSIA standards; Recommended for children ages 3 and up
  • Two button cell batteries are included




My Take on the Product
I have used HEXBUG products in the past and my kids and I have loved them in the past and this new product was no different. The new HEXBUG adds a new dimension to the HEXBUG universe, an underwater dimension. What was fun about this Aquabot was that I decided to bring it to work and for all of the time that I had it there, everyone has been in complete awe. Everyone wanted to play with this and it was a great conversation starter.

The fish for me was fun because I really cannot have any pets at work so this was perfect as I could have it swim anytime that I wanted without having to feed the fish or having to even change the water in the tank.

The only thing that would be cool in the future in my perspective would be to have a remote control!

All-in-all this was a great addition to the HEXBUG line and one that I would recommend to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: