Dad of Divas' Reviews: Help Lessen Scars with ScarAway

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Help Lessen Scars with ScarAway


ScarAway

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg




New ScarAway Daily Discs: Use the same advanced patented silicone technology as their larger sheet counterparts but come in a petite, round format that is perfect for smaller scars (such as those that result from biopsies, mole removal, and acne blemishes). They measure 1.375” in diameter and are ideal for scars one inch or less in diameter. They are easy to apply and virtually invisible. SRP $24.99 for a box of 30 discs (one-month supply).



New ScarAway Flex Long Sheets: Use new Flexisil™ technology to help shrink, flatten, and fade longer scars that may result from C-sections, tummy tucks, orthopedic procedures or other surgeries, as well as injuries and burns. Measuring 1.5 x 7”, they deliver slight direct pressure, and mimic the natural barrier function of healthy skin, diminishing the scar’s appearance and restoring skin to a more natural texture and color. With their superior stretching and adhesion capabilities, ScarAway Flex Long Sheets are ideal for scars located on or near joints and complement an active lifestyle. SRP $29.99 for a box of 6 sheets (two month supply).

My Take on These Products
We had a house fire a little over a year ago and my left had was severely burned. I spent a few days in a burn unit and I still have scars and believe that these will be with me for years to come. When I heard about this product I was intrigued. I tried these out over a period of time and came to find that it did seem to soften some of the areas of the scars that I had. I cannot say that they are gone, but it did help. I did not try this on smaller scar areas, but I believe that these will work well on them too. I found that the product for me worked best when I used the larger sheets and cut them to specific lengths, but every person will have to see what works best for them in the end. All-in-all I have been very impressed and will continue to use these in the future!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: