Dad of Divas' Reviews: The ZOOB Traveler 40 Piece Kit Is SO Much Fun!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The ZOOB Traveler 40 Piece Kit Is SO Much Fun!

ZOOB Traveler 40 Piece Kit

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


Winner of Parenting Magazine Toy of the Year Award – it’s hours of fun to take on the go. The ZOOB Traveler 40 piece kit by ALEX Toys includes instructions to make 22 creations (or make up your own design) and a foam building base to steady your creations as you build them. It’s all packed in a sturdy, zippered storage bag with an adjustable length handle. For ages 6+

ZOOB Traveler 40 piece kit includes: 40 pieces, soft storage bag, foam building base & easy to follow step b step instructions.

ZOOB pieces are based on a natural and living system and features 5 unique pieces that snap, click or pop together in different ways, making building easy and versatile. ZOOB building sets are unique in that the pieces move after they are put together, allowing for truly interactive creations.Collect ZOOB sets for more interactive pieces!



My Take on the ZOOB Traveler kit
I had never heard of ZOOB before, but I will tell you that I am always looking for new fun interactive toys not only for my kids, but also to use with the students that I work with on a daily basis. One of the things that I loved about this kit was that ZOOB is easy to use and to construct. The construction pieces were unique and the overall design/creations that you get are fun and worth the time. I find that for myself, I enjoy having this kit out on my desk for students to play with while they are talking with me. By having this out I find that they are more willing to open up with me and talk about the issues that they need to discuss. While this might not be the original intent of the toy, it really works. With my own kids, I find that I am more easily able to engage with them about their creations and they want to interact about them too as they are excited about what they made.

All-in-all this was a well constructed toy that I would highly recommend to all. Now I have to look into getting a larger ZOOB pack so we can make even more creations!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: