Dad of Divas' Reviews: Hand Speed Trainer - A New Way To Train For All Sports @HandSpeedTrainR

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hand Speed Trainer - A New Way To Train For All Sports @HandSpeedTrainR


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

The Hand Speed Trainer is specifically designed for athletes in virtually every sports arena to functionally train for maximum increases in Speed, Power and Performance. Functional training involves work against resistance so that improvements in strength directly enhance the performance of the athlete’s sport specific required movements. Made of top grade, anti-bacterial neoprene the HST™ sleeve has two built-in performance slots holding streamlined weights of 4 and 8 ounces. The resistance can be adjusted from 4oz to 24oz in 4oz adjustments. The ability to increase the resistance of each HST™ insures consistent and safe training environments. The HST™ slides easily over the hand and fits securely onto the forearm providing a snug and comfortable fit, 2 inches above the wrist and 2 inches below the elbow. The HST™ allows you to move at your own pace against resistance that is functional for you, allowing you to challenge your muscles as your training routine becomes easier to perform. Functional training involves small increases in resistance to sport specific muscle groups. Start small, increase slow and watch your game reach new levels!


My Take on the Hand Speed Trainer
I am always looking for ways to better train for the exercise that I do on a daily and weekly basis. The Hand Speed Trainers may look like simple weights, but they are much more than that. These products have been developed by people who really know what they are talking about in regards to performance in any sport. I tend to jog as well as cross train so for me I am using my arms in different ways for each sport that I engage in. The Hand Speed Trainers were lightweight and formed well to my forearms. They did not feel bulky, nor were they uncomfortable in any sense. While I wore them the comfort remained and even with the weights in, I did not find that they fatigued me too much, though I did notice a distinct difference. One of the nice things about this is that they are portable. At times I have to travel for work and I can easily slip these into a side pocket of my bag and continue my training with them with ease. The Hand Speed Trainers come with a specific training program that was easy to follow and easy to maintain. The training is set on an eight week cycle so I am not yet through this period of time. After the eight weeks they have advanced training available online which is great, as it allows you to stay on the top of your game and your training for the foreseeable future.

I have to say that I am impressed with the results thus far and should have more thoughts in the future, but as of now I have no complaints whatsoever!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: