Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Mermaid Kingdom: Over 1000 Reusable Stickers!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Book Review - Mermaid Kingdom: Over 1000 Reusable Stickers!

Mermaid Kingdom: Over 1000 Reusable Stickers!
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This boldly illustrated sticker and activity book will serve up hours of entertainment at an unbelievable value. More than 1000 reusable stickers can be used to decorate and enhance the beautiful scenes inside. Mermaid sisters Hannah, Rihanna, and Diana guide young sea lovers through the underwater Mermaid Kingdom with games, puzzles, and lots of sticker fun! Puzzles, games, and other activities add to the fun. Parents will love Mermaid Kingdom too, as creative sticker play helps develop dexterity and hand-eye coordination.



My Take on the Book
My youngest daughter loved this book and as a parent I have to say that I did too but for different reasons. My youngest loved this because of the colors and the fact that there so many stickers that she could use again and again. For me as a parent, I have to say that I loved the book because it engages my daughters imagination and awakens her creativity in so many ways. This is a book that keeps giving back and allows my daughter the opportunity to change her mind or change a scene entirely in a blink of an eye. This was a great book that I highly recommend!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: