Dad of Divas' Reviews: Mangrate = Great Flavor & Optimal Grilling Experience!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mangrate = Great Flavor & Optimal Grilling Experience!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

Mangrates are American made grilling grates designed to sit on top of any existing grill and give the griller the steakhouse quality food they want. ManGrate's cast-iron design utilizes radiant heat—instead of convection heat or "hot air"—searing in the juices but allowing food to cook evenly. The smoke rails are the angled ledges on each bar of the ManGrate. These ledges are designed to trap and retain oils and fats released during grilling, and it's these juices that aid in the natural smoking process giving meats a rich, barbecued flavor. They also serve to reduce flare ups.




My Take on the Mangrate
I love grilling! I love getting amazing flavor in the meats that I cook, however, sometimes you don't get what you want no matter what you try. I had heard about Mangrates online and was intrigued by everything that I was reading as it sounded too good to be true. I was able to try out two of the grates on my grill and followed the instructions to prepare the grates (placing them for about 20 minutes on the grill itself at about 550 degrees). Once done I threw some burgers on and was amazed to see how well the grates collected the juices of the meats and turned those juices into some of the things that made the meat cook evenly and grill perfectly. Also, if you love perfect grill marks on your meat, you will not be disappointed by using this product at all! I also have to say that the flavor that you get with these far surpasses what I have been able to achieve on the grill itself. I also love how heavy duty these grates are. Each of the grates weighs about 8 pounds, and is made of cast iron so you will not be needing to replace these, probably ever! I am VERY impressed thus far and will be cooking on them again tonight, and for many nights to come!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: