Dad of Divas' Reviews: It's a Wimpy Wonderland of gifts this holiday season!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's a Wimpy Wonderland of gifts this holiday season!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Products
Wimpy Kid paper gift products are here!

Jeff Kinney’s #1 bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series has turned generations of kids onto reading. Just before the November 5 release of the hilarious eighth book, Hard Luck, we are thrilled to share with you the debut of official Wimpy Kid paper products. Journals, magnetic pads, and large and mini notebooks will turn those readers into writers. Make this holiday season a Wimpy Wonderland with these perfect Diary of a Wimpy Kid gifts.

My Take on the Products
I was lucky enough to try out each of the above items, and seeing that I live in a home that is full of fans of this book (and movie series) my girls love these new items. My youngest daughter started her own journal, practicing sharing her own thoughts and drawings (very cute). My oldest loved the mini notebooks, as they were easy for her to take with her wherever we go, and she now can record items wherever we go without worry of lugging around a large book. If your family loves this series too, you will love these new items!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: