Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - 1 Girl Nation

Saturday, November 9, 2013

CD Review - 1 Girl Nation

1 Girl Nation
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Band
Landing in the space where One Direction meets TobyMac, 1 Girl Nation is an exciting blend of upbeat pop music, with lyrics that are totally focused on living life for God, even while you’re young. 1GN, as they’ve already been dubbed, stars Carmen, Kayli, Kelsey, Lauryn Taylor and Lindsey, five girls with a passion for telling their fans about Christ through their music. Their first single, “While We’re Young,” can be heard on radio stations across the country and their self-titled debut album is available now!



My Take on the CD
This was a high energy, fun CD that my daughters loved. After one listen through I was already being asked to play certain songs again so I can tell that this CD is going to be a keeper in our home. For me, one thing that I loved about this is that I could rest assured that the lyrics and message were ones that I would have no problem sharing with my kids. You will find some similarities to the rhythms that you will find in this to hit artists today (which is one reason that I think my kids loved this so much). You will find your feet tapping as you lose yourself in the music and lyrics and my daughters even were dancing around the house while listening to the music. Thus, I have to give his CD two thumbs up for my family and highly encourage it to all!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: