Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Book Review - I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944

I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
In one of the darkest periods in history, one boy struggles to survive...

In this gripping new addition to the bestselling I SURVIVED series, a young Jewish boy escapes the ghetto and finds a group of resistance fighters in the forests of Poland. Does he have what it takes to survive the Nazis -- and fight back?



My Take on the Book
This book really makes the Nazi invasion come alive for the reader. Through sharing historical facts through fictional characters the reader gets drawn into the invasion and begins to understand what it was like then. My daughter and I had a long conversation about World War and what happened during this time after she read this and I know she came out shocked at what could happen in the world around her. This was well written and you get lost in the story. It also was a compelling read and my daughter was finished so quickly... which is always a great sign!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: