Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Patrick Eats His Peas and Other Stories

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Book Review - Patrick Eats His Peas and Other Stories

Patrick Eats His Peas and Other Stories

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Patrick Bear is the perfect playmate. Equal parts adorable and bratty, this endearing hero transforms daily routines into fun adventures. As he keeps his parents on their toes from breakfast to bedtime, Patrick also keeps early readers coming back for more. In this second Patrick TOON Book, four classic stories beloved by parents and librarians are given new life by the uncontested master of children’s comics.



My Take on the Book
This was a quick fun read and my daughters loved it. This just reinforces to me that my daughters are not the only ones averse to eating their peas! The book was funny and the story was engaging. Also, the images were such that they completely drew you into the story itself and that was one of the main reasons I think my girls loved the story itself. All-in-all this was a great book that I would highly recommend!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: