About the Game
Join Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo in the fight for NYC in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles videogame! Play as your favorite Turtle anytime as you battle through 15 action-packed levels. Available for X360, Wii™, 3DS™
- Play as your favorite Turtle anytime! Booyakasha!
- Impressive, show-off combo system and combat sequences.
- Join the Turtle Power with 4-players co-op multiplayer!
- Battle through 15 action-packed levels based on the TMNT universe.
- Collect and eat pizza to increase your Turtle?s health!
- Navigate through more than a dozen environments including the sewers, docks, city streets and subways.
Available Oct. 22
Rating: RP Anticipating E10+
$39.99 (X360)/$29.99 (Wii, 3DS)
My Take on the Game
I have not played a TMNT game in quite a while, but I have to say that this was a blast and much better than some of the ones that I have played before. You have a blast switching between any of the four turtles so no matter who your favorite character is, you can play them in the game and have a bit different experience depending on the turtle you play with. I loved the graphics and the #D actually adds some great depth to the game too. This is the type of game that does not take a lot of thought, but it is a ton of fun!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org