Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I Am Cleopatra

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Book Review - I Am Cleopatra

I Am Cleopatra
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
I was the last pharaoh of Egypt. I am Cleopatra.

As the last pharaoh of ancient Egypt, I ruled alone without the help of my husband. I was a powerful and courageous leader, and I passionately loved my people. Much has been written of my beauty, but I was also known for my composure, wit, and strength. I was a queen who was worshipped as a god. I am Cleopatra.

To this day, Cleopatra remains a popular figure in Western culture, with books, plays, and movies devoted to her story. I AM CLEOPATRA will follow her journey from its illustrious beginning to its tragic end. Learn all about this legendary queen's fascinating life in Scholastic's I AM biography series.


My Take on the Book
This is another great addition to the I am series of books. My daughter loves reading these and I have to say as a parent how insightful and informative this and all of the books in the series have been. Not only did my nine year old learn a lot, but I did too! I highly recommend this to all!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: