About the DVD
Join Thomas and Friends for five all-new, exciting adventures! When Harold breaks down, Thomas and Duck are asked to take him for repairs but Thomas has something more fun in mind which only leads to trouble. Luke and Millie switch jobs for a day and quickly learn how much they truly like their own work. Percy is having a bad day and feeling very unlucky but when a friend gives him a lucky charm, he thinks things might turn around. Caitlin is so excited to spend the night on Sodor that she doesn't let the other engines get any rest so they find jobs to keep her busy through the night without realizing that she doesn't know much about how things are done on the island. When playful Paxton convinces Thomas to be silly and drive over some bumpy tracks, he doesn't realize that his actions will make Thomas `lose his puff' and he scrambles across the island in an attempt to help his friend.
Episodes Included on this DVD:
- The Thomas Way - Harold breaks down and Thomas and Duck must work together to help.
- The Switch - Two engines decide to switch jobs for the day.
- Percy's Lucky Day - Percy is having a bad day until he gets a lucky charm.
- Calm Down Caitlin - A bridge must be repaired which leaves Caitlin on Sodor island.
- The Lost Puff - A search for the missing puff.
- Luke's New Friend (Bonus Episode) - Luke becomes friends with a young deer who is scared of all the noisy engines.
My Take on the DVD
This was another great DVD collection of Thomas the Train episodes. My youngest daughter still enjoys this series and for her she stated that her favorite on the DVD was Calm Down Caitlin. She liked all of the others, but that was her favorite. As always this DVD set provides parents with a way to talk about great messages on friendship, hard work, dedication and more.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com