Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Stealth Health Lunches Kids Love

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Book Review - Stealth Health Lunches Kids Love

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Stealth Health Lunches Kids Love


About the Book
Nearly every lunchtime staple nowadays includes bland, carb-loaded bread that leaves kids bloated and sluggish. That is, until now.

Best-selling author and health-conscious chef, Tracy Griffith has the answer: unique gluten-free sandwich wraps that hide healthy ingredients and are appealing to kids. With Stealth Health Lunches Kids Love, Tracy presents parents with a multitude of healthy, delicious ways to prepare exciting wraps for their children. Say goodbye to dull bread and same old wraps because each recipe is packed with nutrients to give kids a happy, healthy, energized day, wrapped in fun shapes and are easy to eat. Kids will also have a blast in the kitchen making their own Stealth Health creations.

As the first woman to graduate from the California Sushi Academy, author of Sushi American Style, Executive Chef for New Gem Foods, and from a prominent Hollywood family; Tracy Griffith has used her diverse life and culinary experience to create irresistible and innovative lunches in this soon-to-be family favorite cookbook.

These recipes were intensively tested on kids from the prestigious Hong Kong International School (which is attended by children from throughout the world) to Singapore to schoolchildren in New Jersey, New York and Los Angeles. Each recipe passed a majority of thumbs up from at least three to five kids. Short quotes will run with each recipe and add to the fun and make the book stand out to kids.



My Take on the Book
Talk about sneaky, this cookbook brings sneaky to the next level and allows you to give the kids food that they will love without them know that it is good for them (Surprise!). There were a ton of recipes in this book that I have to say sounded good to me as well, so I don't know if I would say that these lunches are just for kids! I tried making a few of these and have to say that the instructions were easy to follow and most have few ingredients and steps making them simply and quick enough to make and get ready, which is what I am looking for when it comes to making lunches for the kids. All-in-all, I have to say that I was impressed overall with the book and with school coming up soon, I know that I will be taking advantage of this even more! 

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: