Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - 100 Most Feared Creatures

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Book Review - 100 Most Feared Creatures

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.



100 Most Feared Creatures

About the Book
The next book in the successful 100 MOST series, 100 Most Feared Creatures features the scariest beasts in the animal kingdom!

This book will explore the world's most ferocious creatures and reveal the deadliest facts about these terrifying animals. Who fights off predators by spraying blood from its eyes? How does the slender, deep-sea gulper swallow prey twice its size? Who sucks out body fluids with its short, sharp mouthparts? Readers will learn everything they ever wanted to know about some of the scariest creatures on the planet.



My Take on the Book
There are some very nasty creatures in this book that I know that I would not want to meet on the street! Filled with high color pictures, you come face-to-face with these creatures and on top of that the book shares some interesting if not gruesome facts about the creatures and why they are feared. Most of the creatures I have heard of in the past, but I honestly can say that I did not know half of what was in this book, so for my eldest daughter and I we had a blast reading and learning about these creatures and you will too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: