Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - G.I. Joe Renegades: Season One

Friday, August 31, 2012

Blu-ray Review - G.I. Joe Renegades: Season One

About the Blu-ray
YO JOE! Fans of the popular animated series G.I. JOE: RENEGADESrejoice! On September 25, 2012, G.I. JOE: RENEGADES: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON Blu-ray Collection debuts on home entertainment shelves from Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. This highly anticipated 3-disc Blu-ray set collects all 26 adventure-filled episodes and an original behind-the-scenes look at G.I. JOE: RENEGADES bonus feature. Delivering exciting, action-packed storytelling and spectacular animation, this special Blu-ray collection is a must-have for fans and collectors of all ages and has a suggested retail price of $49.97.

When a spy mission against Cobra Industries goes awry, a group of young G.I. JOEs is forced to hit the road as fugitives. Now the team members (Duke, Scarlett, Roadblock, Tunnel Rat, Ripcord and Snake Eyes) must use their wits and elite training to prove their innocence to the world before being caught by the authorities, Cobra or another elite military team called the Falcons.

With exciting, action-packed storytelling, spectacular animation and incredible voice talent (including appearances by Clancy Brown (Carnivà le), Michael Emerson (Lost), Phil LaMarr (MADtv), Peter MacNicol (Ghostbusters II) and Lee Majors (The Six Million Dollar Man) G.I. JOE Renegades is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat

My Take on the Blu-ray
I started watching G.I. Joe back in the 1980's and at that time I was hooked on the series, toys, etc. This new series was one that I had not seen in the past, but the makers of this series have stayed true to the ideal that G.I. Joe stood for back in the 1980's and made it even more fun with better graphics and a strong story line. The quality of this was amazing and on blu-ray the color and sound just explode from the screen. I loved the bonus features as well, as I always enjoy seeing how things are made and especially as a fan of cartooning, I find it very interesting to see how these artists come up with their masterpieces. All-in-all this was a great series, and whether you have been a fan for a long time or you just started watching, you will love this series and this blu-ray!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: