Dad of Divas' Reviews: Honey Maid Offers A New Snack That You and Your Children Will Love

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Honey Maid Offers A New Snack That You and Your Children Will Love

About the Product
Back-to-school can mean big backpacks, big textbooks and big workloads. This year, when your student reaches for a snack, make sure to serve new Honey Maid® Grahamfuls filled crackers!

Building on an 85-year history creating delicious snacks for the whole family,this lunchbox essential is made with 100% whole grain Honey Maid® graham crackers (10g whole grain per serving) and contain real honey. Best of all, Honey Maid® Grahamfuls do not contain any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Available in three tasty varieties—Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Chocolate and Banana Vanilla Crème—Honey Maid® Grahamfuls provide the wholesome nutrition parents can feel good about and the fuel students need to help them create and explore at school and at home.

With eight individually-wrapped pouches per box, Honey Maid® Grahamfuls make a great lunchtime or after-school snack.

Honey Maid® Grahamfuls are available at local grocery or superstores in the cookie and cracker aisle for a suggested retail price of $4.19.

My Take on the Product
I have been eating Honey Maid Graham Crackers for many years and whether alone or with toppings, I have to say that I have always enjoyed the snack. This new snack that has just been released is great, as it combines the best of the graham cracker with fillings that any kid (or parent) will enjoy. My daughter and I tried each of the above varieties and I have to say that the chocolate and peanut butter was our favorite. My wife's favorite thus far was the peanut butter. Each though has a distinct flavor that tasted great! On top of the flavor itself, the snacks were filling and what I really liked was how portable the snack was. I could easily see this snack being placed in a lunch box, and seeing that there are no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup, you can be assured that your kids are getting a good snack!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: