Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Vampire School: Casketball Capers (Book 1)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Book Review - Vampire School: Casketball Capers (Book 1)

About the Book
St. Orlok's Elementary is no ordinary school...it's a school for young vampires! Vampires like Lee Price.

Lee and his best friends Billy and Bella are on the St. Orlok's casketball team. They're all getting ready for the big game against the Chaney Street Werewolves. But when the other team arrives, it seems that some of them aren't planning on playing fair. Lee needs a plan--fast! Will he manage to foil the cheats before the final whistle?

My Take on the Book
I had never read any of this series until recently and I can't believe what my family and I were missing. This book and the series was made for the younger reader, which is perfect for where my eldest is at. She also loves monsters and is in elementary school, so what could be better. She was able to get through this book without any trouble and she just loved it and wanted to jump into the next book right away. This is a great series to read with your child or to let them get into as they will simply love it!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: