Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Kroger Kidfresh meals

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Product Review - Kroger Kidfresh meals

Kidfresh is created by parents for parents. With the help of top pediatric nutritionists and NYC-based chefs, Kidfresh has become a pioneer in all-natural, wholesome, yummy kids meals, available in the freezer sections of leading grocery stores and supermarkets in the United States. Kidfresh offers time-tested kid favorite entrees with 100% natural ingredients, blended vegetables and key nutrients for growing children – ready in 4 minutes. Each meal comes high in protein and vitamins, contains low sodium, and all for under 400 calories and with an SRP of $2.99-$3.29 (depending on your store).

And another thing? To reduce their carbon footprint, their packaging is BPA- and Phthalate-free and they use sustainable, 100% recyclable packaging and their boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard.



My Take on the Product
I was lucky enough to get a chance to try the new kidfresh meals that you can find at Kroger. I was very impressed with the number of different varieties that are made with kids in mind. We tried the above items and I have to say that my kids simply loved them all. The portion sizes were just right indicates stated how much they enjoyed the taste. There are still some other varieties that have not tried yet, but I know that we will be back and we will try the others then. As a parent, I was impressed with the overall nutritional value that is offered in these meals. Too often quick meals like these are not as healthy, but in looking over the box it seems that it does hold nutritional value. For me, the proof is in the results, and that is my kid's comments. For this product, my kids gave it two thumbs up which is a high praise in their books.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: