Dad of Divas' Reviews: Uncle Milton Brings The World to Kids Through National Geographic

Monday, August 27, 2012

Uncle Milton Brings The World to Kids Through National Geographic

National Geographic Megagrow Octopus

About the Toy
Place this sea creature in water and in a few days it’ll grow up to 600% larger! Remove it, and it will slowly shrink back to its original size. Grow it over and over again! Ages 4 and up.

My Take on the Toy
Uncle Milton recently introduced some great new products to their line of National Geographic toys. One of these toys was the National Geographic Megagrow Octopus. This was a cool toy that my girls really enjoyed. The octopus itself was quite small at first, but once you place it in water, you just watch it closely as it grows to almost eight times its size. My daughter was completely amazed at how large this grew and she wanted to see it happen again! This was a lot of fun for the whole family and your kids will love it too!

National Geographic Emperor Penguin Panorama Puzzle

About the Toy

The panorama puzzle is made up of 3 separate 24, 48 and 100 piece puzzles that together form a captivating image of Emperor Penguins! Additional puzzles include Ring-Tailed Lemurs and Pride of Lions. Ages 5 and up.

My Take on the Toy
My kids love puzzles, they always have and when I received one of Uncle Milton’s new puzzles from National Geographic they were very excited. What they loved most was that there were three puzzles at three different complexity levels that you can work through with your kids or let your kids work through on their own. The kids loved the images of penguins that the puzzles presented too. In looking through the Uncle Milton Website at the other National Geographic items, I loved the fact that it encourages kids to explore and learn more about nature. I know that my kids were asking questions about penguins after doing this puzzle and I am sure that they would be asking even more after using other such toys!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: