Dad of Divas' Reviews: POCAHONTAS 2-Movie Collection CLIPS

Friday, August 17, 2012

POCAHONTAS 2-Movie Collection CLIPS

On August 21st, Disney releases of POCAHONTAS & POCAHONTAS II: Journey to a New World – 2 Movie Collection on Blu-ray Combo Pack!


POCAHONTAS

"Path I Choose"

"Colors of the Wind"

"I'm John Smith"
"Just Around the River Bend"
POCAHONTAS II
"London"
"The Ball"
"What a Day in London"
"Listen to the Spirit Within"
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: