Dad of Divas' Reviews: Rock n' Learn's Ready for School

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rock n' Learn's Ready for School

About the DVD 
Your preschooler will love learning the skills important for school. Includes counting, colors, tying shoes (bunny ear method), being neat and tidy, following directions, holding a pencil, printing letters, listening, and more. The fun, animated characters make it easy for your child to get involved and practice right along with the video. This home edition features highlights from Rock N Learn Getting Ready for Kindergarten.

The Ready for School DVD features counting, colors, tying shoes (bunny ear method), being neat and tidy, following directions, holding a pencil, printing letters, listening, and more. The fun animated characters make it easy for your child to get involved and practice right along with the video. Made for home use, PreSchool! and UpGrades! DVDs feature highlights from Rock 'N Learn's award-winning institutional line made for schools and libraries. http://www.rocknlearn.com/value/

My Take on the DVD
As a father of a preschooler, I was impressed with this DVD. The DVD was fun and engaging and had so many great songs within it that my youngest just loved it. As a parent, it was much more than the music that I liked. Instead it was how this DVD made learning fun for my daughter. The DVD was not too long so it kept my daughters' attention. Not only did this keep my daughters' attention, but it was actually fun for me to watch and enjoy with my daughter as well. This DVD made me see that my daughter was ready to learn and in face she was yearning for more after this which makes me want to find more videos like this that we can use in the future!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: