Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Vampire School: Ghoul Trip (Book 2)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Book Review - Vampire School: Ghoul Trip (Book 2)

About the Book
St. Orlok's Elementary is no ordinary school...it's a school for young vampires! Vampires like Lee Price.

Lee and his best friends Billy and Bella head off on a class trip to the County Fair. But when they arrive, there are some very strange characters hanging around. Could they have anything to do with all the robberies around town? The vampire friends decide that it's up to them to get to the bottom of the mystery!

My Take on the Book 
This was a great second book in the series! You get the same great characters in the same quirky school on a whole new adventure. In this book though you get some new characters to add color to the plot which was simply great! I love this series and so does my daughter. We have been reading the first and second book together and it goes by so quickly! I highly recommend this to all parents who have kids that love monsters, they will simply love this!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: