Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Blackberry 9310 Curve Smartphone

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Product Review - Blackberry 9310 Curve Smartphone

About the Phone
Slim, chic, and easy to use, the BlackBerry Curve 9310 ships with the core BlackBerry messaging and social-centric applications that let customers easily connect to the people and things that matter most to them.

The BlackBerry® Curve 9310 features include:

  • Social networks in real time -- Preloaded apps for Facebook® and Twitter® and the new Social Feeds 2.0 app allow you to update multiple social applications simultaneously, and see feeds/updates from multiple sources in one consolidated view.
  • Instant messaging made easy – A dedicated BBM™ key and full QWERTY keyboard makes real-time chat with friends and family that much easier.
  • Integrated camera – A 3.2MP camera with flash and support for video recording.
  • Built-in FM radio -- With an integrated FM radio, listen to your favorite local FM radio stations on the go.
  • Long lasting battery life – On one single charge, you have up to 8 hours of talk time or up to 70 hours of music playback.


My Take on the Phone
I have been a Blackberry user for more than 4 years now and I LOVE Blackberry. With that said I am amazed at how Blackberry can continue to improve and enhance their product. The Blackberry 9310 Curve is slimmer and lighter than the previous version. I am enjoying the raised menu keys and touch pad. Having them raised helps me to not hit a wrong button while surfing through the many apps and options. The touch pad is great since there is no trackball to get stuck. I also LOVE the FM radio that is included in the phone. What a genius idea!! This has come in very handy from entertaining my 5 year old during many Karate lessons for my 7 year old to giving me something different to listen to while running. The new Curve has exceeded my expectations in speed and features. Needless to say I am loving this new phone.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: