Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - A New Conversation With Men

Friday, August 24, 2012

Book Review - A New Conversation With Men

About the Book 
“Men hate each other because they fear each other, and they fear each other because they don’t know each other; and they don’t know each other because they are often separated from each other.” — Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. This book is written to remove the separation and inspire men of all ethnicities, ages, socio-economic levels and religions to come together to redefine manhood to help eradicate the multiplicity of challenges facing the world today. It’s intention is to empower men to become better husbands, better fathers, trusted friends and most importantly to assist men in becoming genuinely happy with their lives. Join entrepreneur, motivational speaker and author Michael Taylor as he educates motivates and inspires men of all backgrounds to reach their full potential.

My Take on the Book 
This was an inspirational book that challenges men to be better than they are. To be better fathers, husbands and to live with meaning. The book was easy to understand and follow, and I have to say that each chapter made me (as a reader) truly reflect on my own habits and routines, making me consider that much deeper what I was doing and how it was effecting those around me. The message on this book is timely and something that I would encourage any guy to read, no matter how progressive he feels that he is, as this book makes you completely re-examine your own beliefs and what it means to be a man in today's society. This was a great book that I am glad to have read!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: