Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Disneynature: Chimpanzee

Saturday, August 11, 2012

DVD Review - Disneynature: Chimpanzee

About the DVD
From Disneynature, the studio that brought you Earth, Oceans and African Cats, comes Chimpanzee - a remarkable story of individual triumph and family bonds. Journey deep into the African rainforest and meet Oscar, an adorable young chimp with an entertaining approach to life. The world is a playground for little Oscar and his fellow young chimps who love creating mayhem. Full of curiosity, a zest for discovery, joy, and a love for mimicking others, they are some of the most extraordinary personalities in the animal kingdom. Stunning hi-definition images bring you up close and personal as Oscar and his family navigate the complex territory of the forest. It's an inspiring and life-changing adventure that overflows with courage and charm. And it will capture your heart.

My Take on the DVD
While I did not see this movie in the theater, I knew that I would see it as my youngest daughter is obsessed with monkeys. I have seen other Disney Nature films and have continually been impressed with the quality of the film but also the quality of the story as the director and all others involved always do such a great job at telling the overall story itself that you are drawn in and do not want to leave until the movie is over. They have done it again in this film as you see the amazing tale of Oscar. This was a heart-warming tale that you will not want to miss, and not only is it entertaining, but it is educational as well. Tim Allen does a great job at narrating the story, and you will be amazed that the Disney Nature crew were able to capture the amazing journey of this chimpanzee, I know that I was!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: