Dad of Divas' Reviews: Turn Your TV Into An Android Tablet With IDeaTV @Ideausaus

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Turn Your TV Into An Android Tablet With IDeaTV @Ideausaus


 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg


About the Product
The iDeaTV is designed to deliver the amazing Android experience right to your living room couch. Simply plug the device into the HDMI port of your high-definition television and your big screen instantly becomes an “Android” device. Preloaded with many applications, the iDeaTV delivers a right out of the box entertainment experience for your entire family. Whether its family movie night, catching up on your latest shows, or just trying to keep your children busy while you attempt to get some work done, watching visual content has never been more interactive.

  • Dual Core A9 1.6GHz processor: Snappy performance with smooth image rendering and multitasking
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: Intuitive user interface with customizable settings
  • 8GB of internal memory; expandable up to 32GB with micro SD card
  • Wireless keyboard w/ trackpad for easy navigation
  • Preloaded apps for your instant pleasure


Easy Internet Connection via Wi-Fi
  • Wireless keyboard with trackpad is included for simple navigation
  • Browse the web on your favorite sites and keep up with your emails and messages
  • Shop at your favorite online stores right at the comfort of your living room couch
  • Watch your favorite movies and shows with Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, and more
  • Listen to all of your favorite music with Pandora, Spotify, Slacker, and other music streaming apps
  • Video chat with your loved ones over Skype, Tango, and more


What is Included:
  • iDeaTV
  • Wireless keyboard with trackpad
  • USB Cable
  • HDMI Adapter Cable
  • 3X AAA Batteries for keyboard
  • Wall Adapter
  • User Guide


My Take on the Product
I am always a BIG fan of technology and trying new things that will allow me to bring technology to life in my own home. The IDeaTV is a great concept that is supposed to be able to bring my Android to life on the big screen at home. A great concept if it worked! In trying this out, the setup was easy and I found that it made searching the Internet a breeze on my TV. While I do not have an internet capable TV, I now can say that I do with this device. For the price this device opened my television to a whole new world of possibilities. I will be honest and say that I did have a few WIFI issues at first which caused it to freeze, but after some of the initial attempts it seemed to hook into my WIFI network with no problems and bandwidth seemed to be fine too. I also appreciated that it had a expandable memory card which allowed me to go to 32 GB. I think that for me going to 32 GB makes a lot more sense and I will be doing this soon within my own home. The keyboard was easy to use and we loved now using spotify through this device on our TV among many other popular apps!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: