Dad of Divas' Reviews: Movie Review - Prince Killian And The Holy Grail

Monday, April 14, 2014

Movie Review - Prince Killian And The Holy Grail

Prince Killian And The Holy Grail
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Movie
An epic, sword-slinging, action-packed adventure tale set in the 12th century, Prince Killian and The Holy Grail is a riveting entertainment that brings one of Spain’s most popular comic book heroes to life!

During the Third Crusade in Palestine, the heroic knight-errant Prince Killian is entrusted with a sacred mission: to retrieve the Holy Grail from the clutches of an evil lord. Killian, with the assistance of his loyal sidekicks (clever young Crispin, portly Goliath, and the beautiful Viking Princess Sigrid of Thule) must leap into action in order to reclaim the Grail, and possibly turn the tide of the Crusades!

Starring Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Natasha Yarovenko and Adrian Lamana, Prince Killian and The Holy Grail is a thrilling experience for fans of epic adventure and classic comics alike.


My Take on the Movie
This was an action packed adventure filled with a number of actors I had never seen before, That being said, I have to say that I was impressed with the acting in the movie as well as the overall writing in the movie too. The movie itself made me think about the crusades in a new way and kept me coming back and wondering how they would end the overall film itself. All-in-all this was a fun movie that was filled with energy and action and I was hooked!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: