Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Dear Dumb Diary Year Two: You Can Bet on That

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Book Review - Dear Dumb Diary Year Two: You Can Bet on That

Dear Dumb Diary Year Two: You Can Bet on That

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
The hilarious and bestselling series from Jim Benton continues!

Jamie, Isabella, and Angeline have known each other for a long time. They've even become friends -- whether Jamie likes it or not. But when the trio starts a friendly competition, all bets are off. The loser will be treated to a game of Dare or Worse Dare... with Isabella. (And Jamie's pretty sure that's like having a banana-peeling contest with a starving monkey. The monkey always wins.)

What could go wrong? Probably everything. And it's probably all that blondwad Angeline's fault. Probably.

Jamie still has no idea that anyone is reading her diary, so please, please, please don't tell her. And definitely don't tell her that she's the star of her very own Dear Dumb Diary movie, available on DVD. (Her glamorous ego might not be able to handle it.)



My Take on the Book
This was another great addition to the Dear Dumb Diary series. One of the things that I loved about this and all of the books in this series was the characters. The author does a great job at developing his characters and for me this makes the book even stronger. I loved the humor that the author uses and I found myself laughing with all of the things that inevitably went wrong in the book itself. All-in-all this was another book that really hit it out of the park for me and I look forward to the next book in the series!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: