Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - World of Reading: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Summer Vacation

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review - World of Reading: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Summer Vacation

World of Reading: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Summer Vacation
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
It's summertime at the Clubhouse, and the Sensational Six are ready to have fun on vacation-but they all want to do different things. Minnie calls on Toodles to help, and together they find a way to make everybody happy!



My Take on the Book
This is the type of summer vacation I think my girls would like to have, and of course they would love to have their own Toodles. Alas, it is not to be. This was an early reader that my youngest enjoyed reading by herself. One of the things that I love about these early readers (outside of the story itself) is the pride that comes on my daughters' face as she reads a book by herself. She gets so excited, and so do I. If your kids love Minnie Mouse and her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends, they will love this too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: