Dad of Divas' Reviews: AnySharp Edge Gives The Perfect Edge To Virtually Any Garden Tool

Monday, April 14, 2014

AnySharp Edge Gives The Perfect Edge To Virtually Any Garden Tool

AnySharp Edge
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product
Whether planting, trimming, chopping or digging, a sharp tool makes gardening enjoyable. AnySharp Edge is designed to give the perfect edge to virtually any garden tool, including expensive hardened steel blades and even serrated blades, making it unlike any garden tool sharpener, steel or sharpening stone you've ever used. www.anysharp.com, MSRP $24.00

Features:

  • Finger guard & ergononomic handle increases safety
  • Needs only light pressure
  • Works with all blades - even serrated
  • No need for a work surface


My Take on the Product
With spring now here I have a ton of things to cut back to prepare for a brand new growing season. The problem of course is that I always seem to have to get my pruners sharpened to get good clean cuts when cutting things back so that I don't damage the plants overall. Sharpening my tools has never been an easy task, but in trying this tool I have to say that this is no longer the case. I was completely impressed with how easy this tool works and how well the tool sharpens too. I was not expecting to find how little pressure you have to use with this to actually get the sharpened edge that I wanted. For the price this is a great gift for any dad as it will make their lives so much easier.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: