Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - A Simple Idea To Empower Kids

Friday, April 18, 2014

Book Review - A Simple Idea To Empower Kids

A Simple Idea To Empower Kids
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
This book is about how kids can use the Law of Attraction to achieve anything they want. It is unique because it uses the power of love, choice, and belief to teach the Law of Attraction. It will help all kids achieve anything their hearts desire.


My Take on the Book
I was impressed with this short book. It was a book that really allowed my kids and I to have some great conversations about the Law of Attraction. What I liked was that this is a concept that not every adult understands and it explains it so well that a child can understand. Everyone, young and old can learn from this! Well written and a topic that is timely and important to share.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: