Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Planes: Fire & Rescue Dusty's Big Job

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review - Planes: Fire & Rescue Dusty's Big Job

Planes: Fire & Rescue Dusty's Big Job
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Follow the thrilling adventures of Dusty Crophopper and all his pals in this exciting storybook. Plus, download the Planes Storybook Deluxe app!

My Take on the Book
While I did not know much about the book when I was first read this, I now feel that I have the concept for the new Movie too. My girls and I enjoyed having fun with Dusty Crophopper and even better was the App that we could download to go along with the book too. The images in the book were superb and the plot was fun and engaging. We appreciated the cartoon artistry throughout the book and the audio recording was fun too. If you are a Disney Planes fan, this is a great fit!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: