Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Starry, Starry Night

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review - World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Starry, Starry Night

World of Reading: Doc McStuffins Starry, Starry Night
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
One starry, starry night, Doc's friend, Henry, brings his brand-new toy telescope, Aurora, to Doc's house to watch a meteor shower. Right before the shower begins, Henry discovers that his telescope isn't working-all he can see is a cloudy blur! What is the Doc diagnosis?

My Take on the Book
This was a great story for young readers. My family enjoy going outside to look through out own telescope, so this was something that we completely understood, and it was fun seeing these characters working through some situations that we have had ourselves. One of the things that I liked as a parent were some of the other messages shared in this book. Messages surrounding friendship, teamwork and  even more are ones that I want my own daughters to learn and through books like this they are able to get supportive messages like those that J-Mom and I provide.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: