Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My First Creativity Book - Pets

Monday, April 14, 2014

Book Review - My First Creativity Book - Pets

My First Creativity Book - Pets
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Part of the series of Creativity Books for younger children that was developed by educational experts to kick-start the imaginations of early learners, this title features clever colouring exercises, simple dot-to-dots, spot the differences, mazes, matching puzzles and make-and-do activities.

My Take on the Book
Barron's has created an interactive sticker book for children. With over 200 stickers to use, each page has a specific title and activity. Your child will be asked to count, color, draw, find differences, use their imagination, and more.

As I looked through the book, I felt this would be a great gift for a child. If it was a young child, some adult assistance would be required. The book will provide many hours of educational enjoyment. Plus children love to use stickers!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: