Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Sofia the First Sofia's Magic Lesson

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review - Sofia the First Sofia's Magic Lesson

Sofia the First Sofia's Magic Lesson
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
When Cedric makes Sofia his apprentice, she doesn't suspect that he is after her magical amulet yet again. But the magic of friendship is the true lesson to be learned when Sofia helps Cedric out of a "tricky" situation.



My Take on the Book
I have always been a bit skeptic of Cedric and his nature, but in this book he actually comes through as an ok guy. My youngest daughter enjoyed this book as she enjoys watching Sofia. I have to say that I like many of the values that I saw being espoused in this book as they are ones that I want my daughter to learn herself. Much of this specific book revolves around friendship, which can be a tricky thing as you grow up and Sofia learns much in this great book and shares her learning with her readers and as is always the case Sofia helps Cedric and shows unconditional friendship even when Cedric does not reciprocate which is very altruistic.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: