Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - The Lone Ranger

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blu-ray Review - The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer star in The Lone Ranger, from Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Director Gore Verbinski. It’s a wild ride of high velocity action, explosions and gunfights that brings the famed masked legend to life through brand-new eyes. The Lone Ranger (Hammer), the last of his kind, teams with Tonto (Depp), a dark and mysterious vigilante, to seek vengeance after justice has failed them. It’s a runaway train of epic surprises, as these two unlikely heroes must learn to work together before the ultimate showdown between good and evil explodes.



My Take on the Book
I grew up on the original Lone Ranger series and growing up with this, I was very excited to see what Disney would do for it, as well as see what Johnny Depp would do as Tonto. Going into the movie I had some understanding of the original series, but I had none of the back story of how the Lone Ranger came to be. This movie did a great job in my opinion at setting the tone and the back story of this character and his sidekick. The movie itself was well made and had a ton of action and adventure. On top of this the plot was fast paced and I found myself at the edge of my seat from beginning to end. In the end, get ready to be entertained and to enjoy yourself throughout the entire movie!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: