Dad of Divas' Reviews: Hang & Level Makes Hanging Pictures Easy

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hang & Level Makes Hanging Pictures Easy

Hang & Level
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product
The Hang & Level™, picture hanging tool, ensures perfectly straight positioning each and every time, with absolutely no measuring or calculating involved. As a result, it not only takes the guesswork out of picture hanging, but it also eliminates unsightly holes in the wall.

Manufactured by Under the Roof Decorating, Hang & Level™ retails for just $14.99, making it a perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift. The picture hanging tool can be found at national retailers, including Target, Home Depot, and select ACE Hardware stores. www.UTRDecorating.com



My Take on the Product
I have been meaning to hang some pictures around the house but I have been hesitant as I usually have issues with hanging them level. One thing that I loved with this was the built in level that it had available for the user. I also loved the marking system that this uses so that you know that you are placing the nail exactly where it needs to go. I did not have any issue with hanging the pictures that I usually do which makes all the difference for me, as I can now know that I can now not be afraid to jump right in and get the job done without worrying about how the pictures will look in the end.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: